Path Analysis Limited
GPAL Gas Turbine Simulator Software License Agreement (for NON-COMMERCIAL use only). Please read this agreement carefully as it constitutes the terms of the license agreement. There eight (8) points in this agreement. If you agree please click the "I agree button".
1. Software license:Registered version (single-user license) is given to each the licensee on payment of the license fee stipulated at the time. The Licensor (Gas Path Analysis Ltd) grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, single-user License. The registered version may be operated only on a single computer.
2. Software Product: "The Software Products" means the GPAL Gas Turbine Simulators. This agreement covers all types of gas turbine simulators sold by the Licensor. The products covered by this license agreement is strictly for own personal training and educational purposes only.
3. Liability: Any liability for damage of any sort is limited to the license fee.
4. Warranty: The Licensor warrants that the Software Products will be free from errors will conform to and perform in accordance with the simulator user guide. The warranty shall survive for a period of 12 months from registration.
5. Proprietary Rights: The Licensee agrees that the Software Product is the property of the Licensor. Any rights under patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets related to the Software Products are and shall remain vested in the Licensor. The Licensee agrees to preserve any copyright notices contained within the Software Product. The Licensee acknowledges that it is specifically prohibited from reverse engineering or disassembling the Software Product in whole or in part.
6. Refund Policy:Refunds are available only for a period of fourteen (14) days after the date of purchase. The Licensor agrees to refund the Licensee in Full during this period. The Licensee is required to provide a valid Removal Code to the Licensor by using the GPAL URL "www.gpal.co.uk/refund" before any refunds can be made. The Software Installation Guide gives details on how to generate the Removal Code.
7. General: The laws of England shall govern in all respects as to the validity, interpretation, construction and enforcement of this license.
8. Copyright: All rights are reserved and all copyrights belong to Gas Path Analysis Limited (UK company registration number: 3447319)